Post 30 facts about yourself.
1. I am pescatarian (only fish, no meat or chicken).
2. I was an only child for 11 years until my first brother was born.
3. I think trucks are cool.
4. At one point I knew how to play the piano and a bit of guitar. I haven’t practiced in years.
5. I don’t know all of my relatives because my family is so huge.
6. I didn’t have a cell phone until I was 18 and going to my first college classes.
7. I have never tried sushi.
8. Android all the way.
9. I did have an iPod nano 4th generation that worked up until I got married. (9 years!) I lost it when I moved and I just found it recently, all rusty in the trunk of my car.
10. I love high heels but can’t walk in pumps for the life of me. I get heels with straps.
11. I graduated university with highest honors, summa cum laude.
12. I love Mediterranean food.
13. I remember a lot because I notice things. I usually don’t say it because I don’t want to come off as creepy.
14. I had braces for 3 years.
15. I enjoy watching American football.
16. My first job was after graduating, at a textbook store.
17. I like wearing bright nail polish.
18. I used to collect stamps.
19. I haven’t watched a single episode of Game of Thrones.
20. I love Chipotle. Angel introduced me to it when we started dating.
21. I like camping.
22. A pattern or cluster of small holes grosses me out. Search it on Google and see if you feel the same way.
23. I usually feel hot most of the time and sweat a lot. My mother-in-law jokes that I must be menopausal. (Hope not!)
24. I like having my hair short.
25. I don’t like being in a car when it’s raining and cold outside. I get a headache and it makes me nauseous.
26. My favorite Marvel superhero is Thor.
27. I don’t like purple, it would be a rare thing to see me wear that color.
28. I like pens that flow and have a small nib. I am on the lookout for the perfect pen.
29. I can cross stitch.
30. I love stickers.