List five places you want to visit.
1. Hawaii. As I mentioned in a previous post, Day 1, I love the beach. I always thought it was so interesting that some people get to live in paradise while the rest of us live in regular and somewhat ugly cities. We live in a place where we are constantly rushing to places and running to and from work. It would be really nice to spend a two week vacation there. One can be spent sightseeing, and the second week just relaxing. It would be difficult to go back home after that.
2. My interest in visiting France isn’t to see the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre. (Great stops but not my priorities.) I have loved fairy tales about princesses ever since I was a little girl, and I am really fascinated by castles. It is amazing to think of how these places have lasted over the centuries. I want to see how the wealthy lived, and imagine how it used to be in a time with no electricity or running water. 15 Most Beautiful Castles in France
3. New Zealand is full of beautiful scenery. I want to see the mountains, the beaches, and everything in between. It’s a long flight to get there, so again, I would definitely want to spend enough time sightseeing to make it worth the trip. We recently had a server from New Zealand who told us that there is a lot to do if one is into nature. She did mention it was expensive to live there, and compared it to living in California, (where she had lived for some time).
4. Another place I would like to see is the Sequoia National Park. I want to stand in front of the trees and look up at their immensity. It would be a reminder of how small we really are in this universe. So many times we forget that when we strip away all our belongings, titles and wealth, we are all the same. No one is more important than another person.
5. Anywhere with unique doors. I have a Pinterest board for colorful and different doorways. They are so fun compared to the standard doors that we have for residences and buildings. Most of the pins are from locations in Europe or Morocco. I would love to see them in person and take pictures of them as well. Here is the link to my board if you want to see more! Doors Board
Where would you like to visit?